Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Talented Colored Pencil Artist Karen Brannon

"Family Devotions" by Karen K. Brannon

When I find an artist I haven't seen before in my Internet wanderings, and I think the art is really good, I hope you don't mind if I share it. Somehow, I don't think you'll mind!

Karen K. Brannon's artworks are colored pencil, and they aren't completely realistic, but I think that is what gives them a special charm. They almost seem like colored pencil with watercolor, but I think they are only colored pencil.

Karen's faith is also evident in her artwork, and I think it's neat that you can really feel some of the artist's personality in the art. I feel like I am peeking in on someone else's life, but that they don't mind.

You can see more of Karen's artwork at her website, www.karenkbrannon.com.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.