Friday, September 04, 2009

About

My name is Darla Dixon. I live in Snellville, Georgia, which is considered part of the Metro Atlanta area. I have lived in Snellville about 17 years, and have been in Georgia for 28 years. I grew up in Michigan.

I've been married for 25 years, and we have 17-year-old fraternal twin girls, a 7-year-old boy, and another little boy who just turned 5. The dog in the photo with me is Sasha. She is a mixed breed dog (we think she's a Spaniel/Sheltie mix.)

This blog is about myself and my art.
My website is pencil-portrait-drawing-artist.com

Darla Dixon
Darla Dixon Portrait Art and Illustration
PO Box 1755
Snellville GA 30078
770-736-1584
e-mail: darla@pencil-portrait-drawing-artist.com or darla.dixon@gmail.com
Or use my Contact Form.

Please also feel free to connect with me through any of the following social networks/channels:

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.