Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ode to Ott

Oh my Ott Light
How I love you
You make my gray days bright
You help me get colors right with your white light
You're my buddy when I lift your lid
And I can see what my pencil did!

OTT-LITE® TrueColor (TM) Portable 13W Task Lamp



OTT-LITE® TrueColor (TM) Portable 13W Task Lamp



A must for anyone who does any detail work (drawing, knitting, sewing, paper crafts and scrapbooking)

It turns on when you open it up and it is one of my most favorite things!

Click the picture or the underlined text to see it at Joann's crafts store online,
it's on sale at a great price as I write this!

2 comments:

Ahermitt said...

I like mine too.... I just hat it when it slams shut unexpectantly

DD said...

Andrea, on the outside of the hinge area, it can be tightened up. Sounds like you need to just tighten yours a bit. I was having the same problem and discovered it could be tightened!
It was a happy day, lemme tellya.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.