Sunday, February 18, 2007

still fighting it

Well, I'm still alive. Thanks to Robitussin. Our 16 month old is a little sick now, but he seems really active (pulled all the canned goods and pots and pans out of the cabinets in the kitchen) so I think he'll be fine. I've told myself to not stress about work I need to do today, and that includes artwork. It is Sunday after all. I did lots of laundry...it was Mount Washmore again.

Norman Rockwell
never had to do laundry, his wife Mary did it. Grumble grumble - I gonna get me a wife. LOL! Yeah, it's bad when I start getting jealous of dead, more talented artists. I'm off to take more Robitussin. It makes me gag, but it really helps once it kicks in! My daughter swears by applesauce - she says it's the key to her good immune system...so I guess I'll have some of that too.

2 comments:

Lisa R Charles said...

Hi Darla, sorry that you are not feeling well. We've been sick too. I've been back for a few days now, I hope to stick around. You know how it is with a housefull.

DD said...

Hi Lisa!!! It's great to 'see' you back in the blogging world!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.