Monday, February 12, 2007

how would you like $15?

I just got some great news!

Make a purchase over $30 from me (whether it's custom artwork or artwork ready to ship) and pay for it with PayPal and you'll receive a rebate of $15 automatically into your PayPal account! This is a special PayPal promotion, and your purchase needs to occur by March 31st to qualify. You need to sign up to be eligible, and here is the link:

Sign Up for Special $15 Rebate PayPal Promotion

Then why not check out my available art pieces? ( LINK ) There's no waiting for these to be created and they make nice gifts. I can also create a custom artwork for you. I am booked up right now on custom artwork until mid-March, but please contact me to be put on the list. I would love to work with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I found a portrait artist mom wih kids blog. I am a portrait artist with 4 kiddos too. Mine are 19, 16, 12, and 6 years old. I have a blog at my free DA page, but I haven't used it a whole lot yet. It tooke me forever to sign up at an art community called 'Deviant Art'. Why in the world name it that?! But it is really a neat place. I guess I am feeling torn between using it or my longer standing family blog at http://homeschoolblogger.com/armoorefam/. Stymied by indecision and therefore I end up not blogging much at all. LOL. I will bookmark your blog and visit it again in the morning when I will have time to read many of your entries. It is 11:25 now, so I am off to bed.

DD said...

Hi Tammy! Thanks for visiting! I agree with you, DeviantArt is kind of a creepy name...it has kept me from signing up there, to be frank! You might also like ArtWanted.com. I'll check out your homeschool blogger blog too!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.