Monday, February 12, 2007

incubus of viral plague

We're sick over here. One kid missed school today.

It's just the general cold/flu/fever/runny nose/sneezing/body ache/earache thing.
Nothing major...LOL

So the orange juice can of concentrate is defrosting a bit on the counter so I can make some fresh squeezed orange juice (fresh squeezed outta the can!)

We have a new ear thermometer. It says I'm dying with a 101-102 fever, but the underarm thermometer says I'll live at 99-100 degrees. The worst thing is the sore throat! This is the worst sore throat I've had in awhile. So bad that I'm not talking much. The whole family is really appreciative.

I just love the makers of Tylenol. Thank you thank you good people, and keep up the good work you are doing.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I hope I didn't get you sick. I've got basically the same thing here - just no temp.

You know.. rectal is the most accurate temp. Are you gonna give us that?? Haha.

Hope you guys feel better soon! Sickness sucks!

letti said...

ooo i hope you already feel much better... happy valentine's!

DD said...

Thanks Cindy and Letti.
Urm, no Cindy, I don't do that rectal thermometer thing. Never even took rectal temps on my babies. I'm not that devoted a mom LOL

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.