Wednesday, January 17, 2007

portrait of a portrait artist article

I was interviewed recently, and the wonderful article is online now. You can see the article here: LINK. The author of the article is Andrea Hermitt, a friend of mine and a previous client.

The only thing about it that is a total joke, (not Andrea's fault) - now that I look back on the interview, is how much time I estimated I spent working on art. I am lucky if I am anywhere near what I told her. I think I was just wishful thinking. Someday I will again be able to spend several hours a day drawing.

Also, one of my pencil portraits received "Top Ten" ranking at Art Wanted (award is granted for the high number of comments). You can see it here: LINK

I may not be as active in posting to the blog for a couple weeks.
I have four portraits that I want to get done ASAP.

This cold weather coming in to the Atlanta area is a perfect time to hibernate into work!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.