Tuesday, January 24, 2006

When our cat of many years died a year and a half ago, I looked all over for a gravestone or marker for pets.

I ended up getting a resin statue of a fairy to put in the garden just to remember her by. Fairies have nothing to do with cats, but I couldn't find anything else!

Well wouldn't you know it, I found some by accident today:

Remember Me Pet Memorial Stone
I like this one, because you can use it for any pet.

Here is a grave marker specifically for cats:
Rest In Peace Pet Memorial Marker - CAT

They also have the traditional gravestone you can have personalized for your dog (or any pet, I suppose)

Rest In Peace Granite Pet Memorial - GRAY GRANITE

I can also do memorial pencil portraits of pets.
See pencil portrait art examples:

DOG PENCIL PORTRAITS

CAT PENCIL PORTRAITS

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.