Saturday, October 22, 2005

We are finally getting some fall weather here. I just love it, fall is my favorite time of year. Lots of beautiful, colorful leaves on the ground. The cooler weather makes me feel more energetic too.

DH took DD1 and DD2 to the movies today and they saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I'll get a movie review from them later. :) We had DD1 clean the living room and vacuum it, and DD2 did the dishes, to much wailing and moaning...but it did get done, so they got to go to the movie.

Little Man (26 months old) has stuffed himself with graham crackers so he doesn't have any appetite for his peanut butter sandwich. Amazingly, he finds room for his chocolate milk though! He has been really into watching SpongeBob SquarePants today for some reason.

My brother in law and his girlfriend came over today to see the baby. Little Man delighted in showing all his gymnastic skills and also dog 'training' skills. He made Laser go into his crate and come out of the crate, over and over again.

Little Guy ("PorkChop") is now two weeks old. He is napping right now, and I probably should too, but it is impossible unless I can get Little Man the toddler down for his nap also. It's worth a shot. Little Guy has been drinking formula like there's no tomorrow.

He slept for about 3 hours last night on my chest. I wasn't the most comfortable, but right now I will take sleep of any quality, as long as it's sleep. To get a feel for what it's like, borrow a friend's 10 lb bowling ball, wrap it in a receiving blanket, heat it in the microwave, and place on chest - now try to sleep for 2-3 hours. LOL

I hope you are having a fun weekend!

Darla

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.