Saturday, May 28, 2005

Weird Pregnancy Dreams

Night before last, I had a dream that our Sheltie dog came in and told me (yes, in a human voice!) that my daughter (human) was having puppies. I checked it out, and no, she wasn't having puppies (of course). Weird thing is, I didn't think it was strange that my dog was talking to me in my dream!

Last night I dreamed I was in the bathroom and this weird looking millipede sort of thing was crawling on the door. It was strangely shaped, with head larger than the rest of the body, with red marks in its body (not a good sign)...I called to my other daughter who likes insects and stuff, for her to come and look at it...and before I could get at it, it crawled into my bedroom and into one of my dresser drawers.


No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.