Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I apologize for my ranting yesterday. I guess the old pregnant woman just had a little to get off her chest! LOL! Someday I will retire so I can complain on a fulltime basis.

Yesterday I spent DS (19 month old boy) toddler naptime doing an age regression portrait of a 10 year old girl, made her appear about age 4 or 5, and it is in colored pencil. I wish I could share it here, but due to the client's privacy, I won't. I will be sharing it on my site eventually though I hope.

I need to get it scanned and send to customer for approval, but the scanner is disconnected - it was disconnected in the process of getting the Epson Stylus Photo printer installed. Oh my gosh I love that printer! I can now get photos from clients in email and print decent photo-quality prints...finally! It is an Epson Stylus Photo R300 printer, it was about $190 at Fry's Electronics (that includes taxes). I just love Fry's Electronics (online they are http://outpost.com)
At checkout, they tell you there is a rebate and print out the rebate forms right there. All I had to do was do the final steps and drop it in the mail to get a $30 rebate. They even attached a rebate receipt to the form for me. Gotta love that. I pretend whined to the clerk that he wouldn't attach the stamp and mail it for me. He laughed and said no, so I asked him if he could clean my house and change diapers. Again he declined. Well a mom's gotta try.

Thanks for stopping in
Darla

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.