Saturday, August 01, 2009

Weird question emails

Are you getting weird questions via email? I've received two of them, so I finally decided to look it up, and it appears that a lot of people are getting these.

The latest one I've received is this, but they are going out on a variety of topics:
Hello,
Who pays water bill in
rented house?
Would you consider giving
me a hand or
at least some advice based
on your experience?
Would you consider giving
me a couple pointers?
Thank you so much.
Thankyou,
John
So if you get one that is strange and not related to anything about you, don't reply. I think they are just trying to see if there's a live person at the other end of the emails, then they'll sell your email address again and again. Or, it's an attempt to confuse the spam filters.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.