Thursday, February 19, 2009

2009 is nice so far, considering

I have been so busy lately, but in a good way (mostly)...except for recently getting the flu.
I'm still getting over it. High fever, all over body aches, you name it. It was a bad one.

I'm behind on just about everything. Not proud about that, but happy with myself with the speed that I am catching up to everything.

As you can imagine, with the mom, cook, maid, the chauffeur AND the artist all out sick, stuff piles up around here.

It really cheered me up when I received a nice email from a client. She said she had been meaning to email me since December:
"My sister and brother in law LOVED the portrait you did of their little one. They are in the process of building a new house and have already picked a spot for it! Thank you so much! I will be telling people all about you!!"
I added it to the Client Letters/Comments page of my site.

I hope things are well with you. More soon.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.