Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Staff Holiday Gift Ideas

If you are an employer looking for a special gift for your staff members, you may be interested in my portrait art gift certificates. It is a personalized gift that is perfect for everyone.

I can make the gift certificates in any dollar amount you desire, and I can send them out very quickly to you. To redeem the gift certificates, your staff members would just contact me through my website, email, or by phone to tell me that they have a gift certificate to redeem.

They would pick a favorite picture of themselves, their child, or their pet, and send that to me by email or regular mail. I draw the portrait, send them a preview of their artwork to approve, and once it's approved, I mail the art to them.

I can accept credit cards through PayPal and Google Checkout. I also accept checks.

Click here for more information on my gift certificates for custom art

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.