Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?

John Singer Sargent, Norman Rockwell, Pre-Raphaelites

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

I guess this isn't totally free, but I signed up to be a secret shopper (eater) with a company that pays me back for the meal in exchange for the secret shop review. So it was free but I had a bit of work to do.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?

Probably about 7 or 8. I used to be 9 or 10 though. Maturity is wonderful. I still cry often when I get a fallen soldier portrait request and when I do a stillborn baby's memorial portrait, but I don't have a problem with that. It's good to be human. I do feel things deeply sometimes so I have to limit my exposure to CNN Headline News or it can make me too sad.

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

I do this off and on through the day, but I try to limit it or I could be in front of the computer, chatting by email all day and not get anything else done.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

I like it at about 78.
We have a programmable digital thermostat because I was so convinced it would save us money, but somehow it has gotten itself off schedule and now we can't find the programming instructions! So at 6 am I wake up freezing because the air conditioner is going full blast. Of course, at 6 PM, it has to be prompted to run! I think it's still better than our old thermostat though.

The idea for this post came from Kat's Blog

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.