Monday, September 17, 2007

can't think of a cute title for this one

Now everyone in the family has been sick except one - my daughter. It's just a matter of time now. She's such a show off with her excellent immune system! That little stinker.

It has been a rough week with all the sickness, but we are making it through.

Do you ever have useful quotes come to your mind when you really need them? (Oh, just me?) The quotes that kept coming to my mind this week were:

"be kinder than necessary - everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
(from the signature line someone used in one of my business networking groups..it kept coming up and reminding me that there are TONS of people worse off, no matter how bad I feel)

"it's always darkest right before the dawn."
(that came from somewhere wayyy back in my psyche)

"put on your 'big girl' panties and DEAL WITH IT!"
(I saw that one in a gift item catalog of all things, it makes me laugh and keeps me from whining)

But what has cheered me up this week came from an unlikely place. I received an email from someone wanting me to promote their new product on my blog.
The email called me an "influential blogger." Yes, it was really sent to me, it wasn't an error.
Are you laughing as hard as I am?

Tell you what, if I am influencing you, please email me.
. . . . . and send money by PayPal.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.