Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fascinating Portrait Art Week

I have a very cool week planned for the blog starting Monday July 23rd.

Each day of that week, I will write about and feature a portrait artist who works in
- shall we say - interesting materials?

There is no limit to what artists can use for their art.

Dryer lint
ketchup
french fries
Hershey's syrup
LEGO block portraits

You will NOT want to miss this week of posts, so please subscribe to the blog now to catch it all. CLICK HERE to subscribe to my blog!

It's going to be a very fun week! If I find more than a weeks' worth of fascinating artists, it will be extended. If you know an artist who does portraits (or any art) in off-the-wall manner or materials, let me know and they might get featured!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.