Monday, July 17, 2006

Today I went to get my fasting blood test at my doctor's office. Little Guy (9 months old) went with me and there were a lot of 'awwws' about his excessive cuteness. My doctor sees a lot of geriatric patients and they especially LOVE seeing a baby! It made me think that cute babies are under utilized as anti-depressives for senior citizens.

I stopped by and saw Mattie and Joyce where I used to work (same building, different floor), but not too long, because I know Monday is their busy day.

By then, I was about ready to drop - the last time I ate something was 9:30 last night, and I had gotten up at 5:30 this morning. I was a bit shaky.

Then I went to the grocery store. I needed some deli meat and cheese so I got some samples. That made me feel a lot better. When it was time to leave, every female check out clerk wanted me to pay for my groceries in her line! The world just opens up to you when you have a cute baby. I recommend that everyone take a cute baby with them when they do errands!

I do love taking Little Guy with me, it's fun to see the world through his eyes. The lights at the grocery store apparently are FASCINATING!!!

That's about it. No other big news in Snellville except people here continue to be plagued by the inability to know what to do at four way stop intersections. They are just completely baffled by the concept. Yes, as you might have already guessed, that is one of my biggest pet peeves.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

So, did they PAY for your groceries as well? Haha. I'll have to remember this as I go shopping with my little guy.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.