Friday, May 26, 2006

Chocolate Ice Cream & Terrorists

Wouldn't ya know it, a friend called me yesterday...said her whole family had just gotten over a rough time with stomach flu, and today I am feeling really bad...might just be the chocolate ice cream I had last night or it could be the flu.

The problem with someone talking about stomach flu is that when you start feeling bad, you wonder if you are really getting something or if it's because the idea of it has made you feel sick in a psychosomatic fashion. I also have suspected a movie I was watching that dealt with the September 11th terrorist attacks. I don't think that's ever going to stop making me feel ill.

All I know is I'm feeling pretty blechhhhh and it might be a good idea to stand back.

Luckily only computer viruses are transmitted online, not the human kind! LOL

Oh! On the good side of things, I did get two commissions completed (YEE HAW)...let me tell you how I did it! Day One, I needed to take Car A in for inspection, tune up, tire rotation, etc. It took several hours and you know how boring those waiting rooms are. Perfect for no distractions. So I completed one artwork there (an age regression portrait). Then Day Two, I needed to take Car B in for a recall of the ignition switch, an oil change and getting a key made. That took 2 hours and I did another portrait there. Sweet! The key is good old uninterrupted TIME.

So although I'm feeling kind of sick, I'm also elated to have gotten some work done.
Have you ever felt sick and elated at the same time?!?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

The stomach flu is nothing to mess with. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke.

Thanks. :) Hehe.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.