Friday, March 31, 2006


My daughter(DD1) made the Honor Roll for the 2nd time this year. I am so proud of her!

This morning I packed up Little Guy and Little Man and DD2 (who is really close to being on the Honor Roll herself!) and we went over to the school for a special honor breakfast and presentation of the certificates. It was really nice to have a car to be able to be there this time. She missed it last time because I didn't have a car to take her there to school early. I think getting to walk up and be presented with a certificate is a big motivator.

There is nothing like trying to keep a 2-1/2 year old little boy quiet and still in a seat, after he's had Sunny D orange drink (packed with corn syrup sweeteners) and donuts. I'm personally still trying to come down from the sugar high. Not to worry, I know I'll come down from it, with a thud.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.