Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm posting this because I know a lot of parents and grandparents read my blog.
If you have seen this bracelet around your house, it is made of lead and is dangerous. A 4 year old girl swallowed a bracelet like this one and died of lead poisoning.

See the
CNN Article HERE
See the CPSC Article HERE
with more photos and more recall alerts.

It was a giveaway/promo item with purchase of Reebok children's shoes. Later, the bracelets were also sold at Dollar Tree stores.

No comments:


Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.