Saturday, March 18, 2006

Found this car for sale post online ... the ad contains everything except the important details, like oh...the make and year of the car, and oh it needs brakes...I'm not kidding, this is a real ad.


NICE BLUE CAR FOR SALE

IT'S A GREAT LITTLE CAR!! IT IS MISSING THE LITTLE ARM REST ON THE DRIVER'S SIDE AND THE PAINT ON THE HOOD IS NOT THAT GOOD, BUT THERE IS A NICE LITTLE BUTTERFLY ON HOOD IT'S LIKE A STICKER OR SOMETHING AND IT MAKES IT SO YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE THE PAINT !! REALLY IT USE TO BELONG TO A SEXY GAL I KNEW ALONG TIME AGO , MET HER HERE IN NAS ESOJ WE HAD SOME GOOD TIMES; KIND OF MISS THAT LITTLE LADY !!! I GUESS I WILL GET OVER IT!! I MEAN HER, ANYWAY BACK TO THE CAR ph# 804 - [I removed #] ask for mit!!! call it will go fast i forgot it might need brakes sorry

2 comments:

DD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DD said...

Thanks Dan! It sure is nice to hear from you. Email me at darla.dixon@gmail.com or call sometime! If I don't have kids hollering, I might actually answer the phone LOL

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.