Friday, February 24, 2006

Let's Play Tag
I was tagged with this quiz by Jan
To answer the questions on your blog and then tag four other people is the idea, but I'm feeling lazy so I'll just answer the questions myself and not tag anyone else. I know, I am a spoilsport!

1. What is your occupation? Pencil Portrait Artist sometimes, Mom always.
2. What color is your underwear? white. yep, I know, boring...but you just had to ask.
3. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the computer's CPU and stuff clunking in the clothes dryer, the trash truck rumbling down the street. But if you had asked what I WISH I was listening to right now, I'd probably say Elvis Costello or ELO.
4. What was the last thing you ate? A peanut butter sandwich and a cup of grape juice. If I had crackers instead of the sandwich, I could have had communion.
5. Do you wish on stars? Not in a long time, if I ever did. Even though wishing on stars is free, I have not realized a noticeable gain on investment.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink I guess
7. How is the weather right now? warm enough to check the mail in tee-shirt and socks, but not sure about the degree fahrenheit! Oh okay I just looked it up. 58 degrees.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband
9. How old are you today? Old enough to know better than to answer that.
10. Favorite drink? 3/4 Diet Coke with 1/4 regular Coke mixed in to make it taste almost 'normal' but cuts down on the sugar!
11. Favorite sport to watch? bowling and a nap...or Scottish games, if I can find 'em
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, but nothing radical
13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? yes, glasses
14. Pets? One Sheltand Sheepdog. A couple of Betta fish I wouldn't mind flushing (sorry PETA!)
15. Favorite month? August
16. Favorite food? Pizza...are there other foods? I've heard rumors...
17. What was the last movie you watched? Back to the Future (the first one) at home.
18. Favorite day of the year? Any day I wake up feeling great.
19. What do you do to vent anger? Usually a kind of primal grunt/scream. I also draw my emotions...how I don't vent my anger would be a longer list.
20. Hugs or kisses? both!
21. Cherry or blueberry? Depends what, but I guess cherry for most things.
22. Living arrangements? husband and 4 kids, house in suburbian splendor
23. When was the last time you cried? Last week, when I thought about my Dad.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? My scrapbooking stuff
25. Who is/are the friends you have had the longest? Sue in Michigan I have known since Kindergarten. Rhonda from high school (I need to call her again)
26. What did you do last night? Took digital pictures of artwork, supervised my kids getting homework done and housework...etc etc.
27. Favorite smell? cinnamon is one favorite
28. What inspires you? John Singer Sargent's art, Norman Rockwell's art, Guideposts magazine
29. What are you afraid of? Major: bad stuff happening to any of my family. Minor: those weird crickets that look like spiders totally creep me out.
30.Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
31. Favorite car? Town and Country Minivan, just wish I had one - I need something big enough for the whole tribe.
32. Favorite dog breed? Boston Terrier
33. Number of keys on your key ring? Hang on, let me check...8
34. How many years at your current job? 5
35. Favorite day of the week? Tuesdays, I usually get a lot done
36. How many states have you lived in? 3
37. How many cities have you lived in? 6
Dallas/Ft Worth TX, Warren MI, Sterling Heights MI, Savannah GA, Stone Mountain GA, Snellville GA
38. What was the last book you read? How To Get Organized Without Resorting To Arson by Liz Franklin.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.