Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I took Little Guy (AKA PorkChop) to the pediatrician today.

It was just a well-baby checkup.
He now weighs 12 lbs 11 oz and has grown about 3 inches!

I knew he had grown a lot, because I had to adjust the shoulder straps in his car seat.
Good thing no video cameras were rolling or I would have been caught on video cussing while I dealt with those annoying straps!

The pediatrician says he is in the 97th percentile.

Even though he is only a little over a month old, she says I can start giving him a little bit of rice cereal in late afternoon/evening to help him sleep through the night. Because he is a big lil guy, he needs it. She said she had just seen a 2-1/2 month old that was the same size as Little Guy.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.