Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I found out this morning that somehow, all my images and files that are Word, jpg, or gif have defaulted to Kodak EasyShare documents (arghhhhhhhhhhhh!) ... I went to open up a document in Word and it was all gobbledygook.

Sounds like today's project for my husband.

I want to do a primal scream but he's asleep so I'll hold back and just scream here in my blog...bgushshsoshfshooisskfkkkkslslslslpfffffffffffffffleffff!

I am also nagging my daughters to get up. I have been nagging since 7:30 am. Child care experts would say don't nag and just let them miss the bus.

Experts have a lot of free time on their hands. LOL!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow. Rice ceral already? He's going to be about 12 feet tall!

My brother and SIL have had two big babies. Their daughter - who is now 7- is the tallest person in her class. It's like she is a grade behind or something, but she's not.

Pretty soon he'll be eating chicken nuggets and french fries - you know... when he is six months old! :)

DD said...

I was always tall for my age also...and Little Man although 2 years old, looks about 3-1/2 or something! My husband and I are both tall people. We are outgrowing our house! :)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.