Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hi my name is Darla Dixon and I do portraits in pencil, based on your
photographs.

I can do portraits of your children (at any age, because I work from
photographs, I can go back in time! - also portraits of your pets. I
can combine people and/or pets from different photographs into a new
original artwork.

I am located in Snellville Georgia but I have and can complete
artwork for clients worldwide, so distance isn't a factor.

See examples and pricing:
http://darladixon.com/

A customer comment:

”She's so reasonable! My Mother in Law just
ordered 5 drawings...one for each of the grandchildren
...to give to them as Christmas gifts.
Darla was unbelievably professional,
gave clear instructions of what she needed,
did the portraits in an excellent amount of time,
and the results are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

These [portraits] in my opinion have captured the beauty
and personality of each child to a tee!

Thanks, Darla!” ~Suzanne, Connecticut

FREE SHIPPING TO ALL USA ADDRESSES!

http://darladixon.com/
Pricing starts at $85, PayPal accepted

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.