Sunday, September 11, 2005

I haven't been posting on here for awhile because I've been so busy and tired...I guess it is to be expected. My latest pregnancy issue to deal with is carpal tunnel syndrome, which should go away after pregnancy. It's caused by swelling pressing on nerves. Hands and feet fall asleep and feel like they're burning - parts of my feet actually turn red! It really hurts. My hands will be asleep often when I wake up, even though I haven't been lying on them. I try to elevate my feet and hands often. Sometimes running cold water over my hands helps. The baby is kicking me really hard under my right ribs - often wakes me up doing that. Ah well this is all temporary I tell myself, and I am looking forward to the baby being here!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.