Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ever wonder what Steve from Blues Clues is up to these days?
Nope, he didn't die, although there were rumors that he did, he seems to be
breathing, since there is music: See his site to download some samples of his new music for
kids...called Songs for Dust Mites
http://www.steveswebpage.com/SongsForDustMites.html

If you have kids, you are aware that there's been a new host of the Blues Clues program since about 2001. Personally, I can't stand the new host, although Steve Burns speaks highly, says Donovan is better than he was at the job. (all my kids and myself say otherwise).

Check out the Video for What I Do on Saturdays (Directed by Steve) ...
if he's not careful he'll turn into Elvis Costello. His looks, mannerisms, and also the style in which he directed the video remind me of Elvis Costello...but maybe I just like Elvis Costello too much...lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DD said...

Two spammers within the last half hour. I just deleted your outright ads...anyone want to try again? How about a real comment instead of spamming?

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.