Tuesday, August 23, 2005


Here is King Wenceslas, ....finished - unless someone points out something I should fix!
I just realized I have been misspelling his name as Wencelas, when it should be Wenceslas.
Or it could even be Wenceslaus.

The artwork is 4.75"x6.75", which includes the border. So it is pretty small.

See yesterday's post if you would like to see it in progress.

Ah, those were the days huh? Just sit around on the throne with ball and scepter...I'm sure that's not accurate, maybe we should read the book!

When I know more about where and when you can buy the book, I will be sure to let you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really beautiful, Darla. It was interesting to see it before you finished, then after. I don't think it looks like a playing card--it looks more like a framed picture to me now.

DD said...

Thanks Suzanne!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.