Tuesday, August 09, 2005


And...here she is finished...I think. It's funny, every time I think something is finished and I scan it, I always see things that need fixing. I guess that is a good thing. I would like the fleur de lis to look better, but each of these illustrations are quite small. Each of the ovals in the corners are about the size of my pinkie fingernail for example! So it is really hard to work in a space that small. Her eyes are about the size of the head of a pin. I used a mechanical pencil for the eyes and still didn't get as much detail in as I would have liked. I would love to hear your comments, anything you see that you think would make it better.

Darla
Pencil Portrait Drawing Artist
http://darladixon.com

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.