Saturday, April 16, 2005

How frustrating that I have to write a dorky letter like this one:

"To: City of Snellville Sanitation Department

RE: 95 gallon cart stolen

Dear Sanitation Department:

I pay $24 per quarter for the larger sized trash cart. Today I noticed that someone has stolen/traded it for a smaller size cart, #000203. I guess they just want a larger trash can without having to pay for the service.

I do not know unfortunately, what cart number was on the stolen cart.
I am writing so perhaps you can track this information to find out who might have done this (if you need the info) but mainly I need my larger size trash can back!

Thanks for your help"

Can you believe someone would steal a dang trash can?!? I decided to write a letter because it's Saturday and I wouldn't be able to get anyone in the Sanitation dept. By Monday, I might forget, so now I look like a big trash can nerd writing that letter! LOL! What an annoying waste of time. Have to just laugh about this one.

2 comments:

DD said...

still waiting to hear what has become of our dear old trash bin...if you see it, be sure to let me know LOL

DD said...

We adopted a new trash can on Wednesday. He is fitting in with his new family just fine.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.