Saturday, April 16, 2005

How frustrating that I have to write a dorky letter like this one:

"To: City of Snellville Sanitation Department

RE: 95 gallon cart stolen

Dear Sanitation Department:

I pay $24 per quarter for the larger sized trash cart. Today I noticed that someone has stolen/traded it for a smaller size cart, #000203. I guess they just want a larger trash can without having to pay for the service.

I do not know unfortunately, what cart number was on the stolen cart.
I am writing so perhaps you can track this information to find out who might have done this (if you need the info) but mainly I need my larger size trash can back!

Thanks for your help"

Can you believe someone would steal a dang trash can?!? I decided to write a letter because it's Saturday and I wouldn't be able to get anyone in the Sanitation dept. By Monday, I might forget, so now I look like a big trash can nerd writing that letter! LOL! What an annoying waste of time. Have to just laugh about this one.

2 comments:

Darla, Pencil Portrait Artist said...

still waiting to hear what has become of our dear old trash bin...if you see it, be sure to let me know LOL

Darla, Pencil Portrait Artist said...

We adopted a new trash can on Wednesday. He is fitting in with his new family just fine.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.