Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Apparently we have no privacy anymore when it comes to purchasing.
Maybe it's just my PMS talking here, but I took the kids to Discover Mills mall yesterday. Two stores we made a purchase in - The Children's Place and Limited Too, both sales clerks asked for our home phone number. I asked the lady at Limited Too why they need the phone number, she said just for records. I told her I didn't want to get any telemarketing calls - I signed us up on the Do Not Call List, but by giving it out, they are probably going to see it as permission for them to call me/sell my phone number to the highest bidder. I'm not really pleased about that, and I may even write to those companies through their sites to get their official position. We get telemarketing calls already, mainly from companies we do business with (so they can circumvent the Do Not Call List legally) but Direct TV Satellite TV and BellSouth are really overdoing it. One day we got THREE calls from BellSouth.

I can't see why the Department of Homeland Security would need to know I bought a T-Shirt at Limited Too. LOL!

Well, I'm off to a client's house to deliver some artwork. Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Darla

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.