Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Tradition Continues: PoopFest 1994 was indeed memorable (our twin daughters 'discovered' the poopie content of their diapers and fingerpainted all over their room, and by that I do mean ALL over their room).
So in that great tradition, DS yesterday found the contents of HIS diaper and played in it. Just a little. It required some damage control and the phoning in of the Hazardous Materials team, but it was okay. Not quite like PoopFest 1994 but still qualified as PoopFest 2004. No, sorry I didn't take any pictures.

1 comment:

Village-Idiot said...

Ugh! Well my wife (Denise) has been there and done that... (the 1994 version). Lucky me I was at work ;-))

BTW, try blog explosion, like through me and join so I get the credits... It will definitely get you more hits.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.