Thursday, October 21, 2004

Last night I stayed up until 2 am on LA's portrait of her mother.
I didn't intend to stay up that late. I just intended to get a light sketch done.
But once I got going, I was really in the 'zone' and I had to continue.
It took me about 2 hours to complete. I sent the scan to LA today and she is thrilled. Man I love my job! It doesn't feel like a 'job.'

Continuing work on the RP portrait. My also artistically inclined sister is of the opinion that I SHOULD incorporate a background. I have given it more thought and I think I will do the background, but keep it light.

I took DS to the pediatrician yesterday. He had 4 shots, including the flu shot.
He did really great. He liked the Taz bandaids LOL Two shots on each thigh! Poor baby!

My sister and her husband were visiting from TX. My sister went with us to the pediatrician. Unfortunately the visit took 1-1/2 hours, and I'm sure she got really bored! Maybe I should have rescheduled the appointment, but I try to keep them...and at least now it's over with. DS is almost 26 lbs. He lost almost a pound when he had the virus last week. The pediatrician was not concerned. DS is in the 87th percentile for weight and the 99th percentile for height. He really liked the doctor he saw (she is a pretty lady!) but when she brought out her doctor's kit and the otoscope etc, he was NOT happy! He remembered it all from last time and he was not pleased with the idea at all. Some screaming ensued, but it just made it easier for her to check his throat.

I'm glad it's over anyway and I'm sure he is too!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.