Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Today I again attempt my new schedule of getting up earlier than God so I can get something (anything!) done.
I woke up at 3:30 am. It's now 4:12 am. I've made my bed and started some laundry. DD2 wants to wake up early too (I think so she can watch TV???) so I'll be waking her up in a moment. Then I'm going to draw, draw, draw for about 3 hours. A bowl of cereal and some caffeine first maybe.

But before that, it's always good to start each day with some Monty Python and the Holy Grail quotes.

God: What are you doing now?
Arthur: Averting our eyes, oh Lord.
God: Well, don't. It's just like those miserable psalms, always so depressing.

God: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...

--------------

Sorry about that, please forgive me, I'm not worthy! Thanking God for this wonderful day and praying for those in the path of Hurricane Ivan.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.