Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Drawings from photos in blogs

These links are other artists showing their drawings in their blogs.

Tangents
By Natalie
September (2). Lazy Girl · At the the thought of sending a grandson to war, m... Tuesday, March 23, 2010. This is a charcoal drawing from a photo of Mila and I in 2003, when she was about a week old. Posted by Natalie at 10:16 AM ...

apiology: I got around to scanning my sketchbook(s)
By the study of honey bees
(Also, line quality). Drawing from a photo of some rococo vase/candlestick holder/mirror/all in one dealie. I love blind contour drawings. Now, one of my favorite sketchbook pages of cats. (click for big) ...
the study of honey bees - http://apiology.livejournal.com/

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.