Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!



I'm sure there are 4,346,964 bloggers with this same blog post title today. How unoriginal I am.

The girls had a friend spend the night. I had bought all kinds of food that is generally bad for you. The variety bag of chips. Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies, Little Debbie cupcakes. Coca-Cola.

I also bought some kazoo-sounding Happy New Year noisemakers. That was fun, but I didn't anticipate my boys blowing them first thing this morning.

It's a fun noise - if YOU are the one making it. But if you are the mom with sinus and ear congestion, you do not like the noise. You will tell the children they can't play with those right now, or mommy will have to go to a special facility.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.