Monday, June 29, 2009

@Darla Dixon Twitter entries

  • Go Steelers! Make a room deserving of your team: bit.ly/n0AWa #
  • I finally assembled my new Alvin drafting chair. It wasn't too hard. Tonight need to reorganize my work area & play catch up #
  • It needs to be said bit.ly/I8d7J make sure you aren't making any of these mistakes on Twitter #
  • Looking for a copy of book: Napoleon at Waterloo by Scott Bowden. If anyone happens to have this 1983 book, please contact me. #
  • Identical twin sisters marry identical twin brothers: www.yahoo.com/s/1092976 #
  • Just saw a very thin fox with bad case of mange in our backyard. Rubbed up against a tree and then skipped away. #
Want to follow my updates on Twitter? These "tweets" were automatically sent here by LoudTwitter

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.