Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My latest tweets

  • RT @openzine How to establish boundaries without feeling like control freak bit.ly/fVj0h #
  • Do background checks, ask interview questions about core values, really check references, hire well & let employees Twitter, Facebook etc #
  • I love @deniseoberry , she re-tweets almost everything I type. My ego has grown exponentially! :) #
  • Sign of incoming bad day - Accidentally renewed old cellphone's airtime. Used wrong IMEI number. Now to straighten this mess out #
  • Quote sent to me by Mark V. : "Artists don't retire - they just draw to a conclusion." - Graham Scholes - artist and woodcut printer #
  • PHOTO TIP: Get down to child's eye level to take their photo. If you don't, the proportion will be wrong. Will have no neck & huge head #
  • FYI: Kashi TLC Dark Chocolate Coconut granola bar is VERY good. Tastes a lot like a Mounds bar but has 4g protein / 4g fiber / 5% total fat #
  • Shopping for a vacuum cleaner w/ a wand about 14 feet wide, so it can just suck up my entire living room #
Want to follow my updates on Twitter? These "tweets" were automatically sent here by LoudTwitter

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.