Friday, April 03, 2009

Twitter updates

  • If you love art & craft catalogs, Dick Blick Art Supplies offers 4 free : www.jdoqocy.com/click-1445655-808100 they inspire me #
  • Just back from the Lilburn International Farmer's Market. I have some Polish cookies and Ukrainian chocolates, among other good deals #
  • I still have some promo postcards for my art w/ $20 off custom art coupon on them. Let me know if I can send you or a friend one! #
  • RT @KrisCavanaugh Expanding svcs to include a "Creating Your Legacy" Strategy. If you don't plan for the life you want, it won't happen. #
  • The mail's here! The mail's here! I don't know why I just love it when the mail comes. Then I'll be disappointed when it's only a bill #
  • Here's a nice tutorial for a pencil drawing of a dragon (more the technique than the dragon) tinyurl.com/cczfod #
  • I want to take a moment to thank everybody who follows me. I know you have a lot of choices & you picked me. I am very grateful for you! #
Want to follow my updates on Twitter? These "tweets" were automatically sent here by LoudTwitter

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.