Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Being stalked by food

I'm trying to avoid looking and smelling food because I'm fasting before my doctor's appointment. They told me I couldn't eat anything after Midnight. But there's a silver lining. I get to drink as much water as I want! Yippee! Yum yum, that water is sooo filling...NOT!

My stomach has been growling so loudly!

So I've been trying to keep myself busy and not eating by looking at art on the Internet. Wouldn't you know it, but I look at Margaret Morrison's art, and it's full of delicious food?!? I kept looking because her art is so incredible, and made myself think about how she painted things, instead of the subject matter. So whew, I got past that.

Went to check my email and BLAM! "Special offers from Domino's Pizza" is the first email I see. Where's that Delete button! Delete! Delete!

Sigh.

1 comment:

Steve Williams said...

Yeah, but that "all of the water you can drink," you have got to be loving that! Ha!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.