Sunday, December 21, 2008

Quick Overview of Today

I have tried to make today a "no Internet" day, but I've gotten on several times anyway. (Can you say addicted?!?) I did manage to stay off Twitter, so that's saying something.

I bought the boys some Crayola Color Wonder/Color Explosion products. The fingerpaint set is really cool how it's no mess. Trying to teach Little Guy that he doesn't need to gouge into the color wells. The consistency is sort of like thick petroleum jelly. I don't know how Crayola comes up with this amazing stuff and still manages to keep it non-toxic.

I made Birdseye Viola! Sweet and Sour Chicken for dinner. That's one of those kits that you just throw it all in the pan, put a lid on it and cook for about 10 minutes. That's something even I can handle! I thought it was pretty good. Hubs thought it had too much pineapple in it, several kids wouldn't even touch it.

I updated a few of my Squidoo pages. I made the page on How To Draw Hair much better by adding more images & advice on how to draw gray or blond hair. You can make Squidoo pages on any topic. It takes a little practice, but it's really not hard to do. Anyone can do it. I get about $50-$80 per month from Squidoo, and another $200 per month from other affiliate things I have linked in my Squidoo pages, so if you need to do something from home to make a little bit of money, I do recommend it, especially since it's free. Start making your first page by clicking here. If you need any help, just let me know. I'm always glad to help.

I finally watched The View from Friday that I recorded. I was so happy to hear Joy Behar recommend Etsy.com as a place to buy handcrafted items and get good deals as well. I sell on Etsy myself at dixonart.etsy.com - any mention like that on TV can do wonders.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.