Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hurry & Reserve Your Portrait Order!

It's hard to believe it's almost November already. I am getting close to my order limit. Please contact me to ensure I will have enough time to draw your portrait from photo. Place your order soon to ensure that your pencil portrait can be done in time for Christmas. I can rush and still do good work, but I would rather not rush, and be able to do even better work for you! If you have any questions, please feel free to send a message to me through my contact form.

2 comments:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Hey, Darla!

It's so funny to me that we leave random messages for each other, but whatever works. :) I keep you linked so that I can come browse what you've been up to--I can't believe how prolific you are! Hope you're well!

:) austin

Lauren Kate said...

Wow, your portraits are amazing. Really beautiful. And your other blog is so fascinating too. when I have a bit more time I will certainly have a good read.

And thanks for your comment on my blog - to have a comment from someone as gifted as yourself is really special -thanks!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.