Friday, June 20, 2008

Blick Art Supply Sale

Blick Art Supplies is having a nice sale right now on several products. You can also take advantage of free shipping on orders totaling $200 or more.


Here are some that caught my eye that I thought you might like too:

Chartpak Ad Marker Sets
55% off list price

Prismacolor NuPastel Color Sticks
Save 33%-48% off list price

Blick Studio Artists' Colored Pencils
21%-43% off list prices

Blick French Easel by Jullian
Save 64% off list price

Free 480-page Art Supply Catalog from Dick Blick
Request a FREE
480-page Art Supply Catalog!



FREE SHIPPING on orders totaling $200 or more

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Darla, you left a comment on my blog awhile back regarding Tava drinks. I have been able to get it at Walmart for .48 and Tom Thumb/Randall's/Safeway for BOGO deal. Hope you can find them and get good use of your Q's too. I think it's $2.50 at Randall's this week. I am interested in your work...I'll be back in contact after I get my ducks in a row. Thanks, jensupersaves

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.