Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Art Job: Logo for Independent Music Co.

Here's an art job for someone who can design a logo with an interesting character:

"....looking for an artist to create an original logo, for an independent record company. This logo should not be a logo used by any other company. I will own exclusive rights to this logo. After this project is completed I do not expect the logo that you designed for me to be used by any other party or parties once created. Loon Productions is the label. I will need to agree on the logo created before purchasing. You can be as creative as you want, keep in mind this logo may end up on the end of a necklace. Provider must be able to show examples of his/her previous work before being considered to take the job. If you have questions before considering please do not hesitate to ask. what I was hoping to see is a duck in a strait jacket, but if anyone else has an idea let me know."

Find out more at Project-Outsourcing.com

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.