Friday, December 28, 2007

Sketch portraits


I have found I'm limited in the portraits I can share in the blog, since so many portraits are gifts - and I know it is probably overly-cautious, but I would hate it if the intended gift recipient saw the artwork in the blog (or a friend told them about it) because that would ruin the surprise.

But now that Christmas is over, I can share some of the portraits I have done recently.

These are just a few of the more 'sketch' style portraits I did for a family. They are not fully blended and highlighted like my usual portraits, but they do have a very classic quality to them that the client likes (and I like too!) ... Essentially, they are close to what all the portraits I do look like before I do all the blending etc. It was hard to make myself stop. I blended the eyes and a bit around the eyes, but then forced myself to say each was 'done.'





No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.