Monday, November 05, 2007

My artwork appearing in new book from Schiffer Publishing

I received word yesterday from Renee Mallett, an author, that at least one - but perhaps two of my artworks appear in a new book called Fairies, Mermaids, and Other Mystical Creatures (Schiffer Publishing) ... click the book title and you can see the book on Schiffer Publishing's website.

I was very excited to submit work for this book, because I know Schiffer Publishing from my days working for Waldenbooks and I know they only make very high quality books. Schiffer is mainly known for their military history books.

If you want to order or pick up a copy in your local bookstore, then an easy way to order is to use this ISBN 9780764328039 ... that's all you need usually. They can look up the book by that number. When it is available from more sources, I'll link it here.

1 comment:

dave said...

Darla , I am very impressed. I wished I knew what that felt like. I am just getting back into my artwork now that the kids are older . There was a time when I thought I would be a professional illustrator when I grew up. Kudos to you for growing up faster!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.