Sunday, November 25, 2007

GoodSearch.com will do your web surfing heart good

I usually use Google as my search engine when I do online lookups, just out of habit. But I just found out that if you use www.goodsearch.com , you can raise money for your favorite charities simply by doing your normal web-search. Do only your normal web-searches, however, because fraudulent use of the search can cause a charity to be removed from their listings, and that would be a bad thing!

But give it a shot... the website again is www.GoodSearch.com - and if you can't think of a charity, type in Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research (Michael J. Fox will be enough to bring up the listing.) That website ( www.MichaelJFox.org ) is where I read about Good Search, and it's an excellent site for information on Parkinson's Disease.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.