Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Daily Schedule

You know how important it is to keep children on a schedule. Here is my 17 month old son's daily schedule lately.

7:15 am: Wake up
7:30 - 7:45 am: Eat, throw dish and spoon on dog, splattering leftovers on kitchen cabinets and floor. Watch dog freak out then return to lick up whatever he can.
7:45 - 7:55 am: Squeal and flail while mom tries to clean me up.
7:55 - 8:00 am: Climb up on sofa, trying to do everything my 3-1/2 year old brother can do. Tumble off sofa headfirst, cry and get hugs and kisses from Mommy.
8:05 am: Climb up on sofa again.
8:07 am: Fall off sofa again headfirst, cry and get hugs and kisses from Mommy.
8:09 am: Climb up on sofa again
8:11 am: Fall off sofa again headfirst, cry and get hugs and kisses from Mommy.
8:13 am: Climb up on sofa again
8:15 am: Be caught by Mommy mid-air in headfirst dive.
8:20 am: Mommy carries him off for a little 'rest,' I don't know if it's for me or if it's really for her.

9:00 am: I never sleep so it's up for a snack.
Repeat climbing up on sofa and falling off sofa and hurting myself until it's lunchtime....

Repeat climbing up on sofa and falling off sofa and hurting myself after lunch, until it's dinnertime.

You get the picture.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.