Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Pencil art animations

Weird Al Yankovic's new album is called Straight Outta Lynwood.
(do we call 'em albums anymore or just CDs?!?)

One song on it, Don't Download This Song, has a music video featuring the pencil drawings of Bill Plympton, animated. It's pretty cool. Be advised that some of the things on his site are of an "adult" nature. When you visit his site it's pretty evident where you want to click or don't want to click, depending on your own tastes...

Click here to see video for Don't Download This Song by Weird Al.

See more art by Bill Plympton by clicking here.

See video of White and Nerdy (this one has no pencil art in it, it's just funny). You'll thank me later...or not. I did find out I'm pretty white and nerdy myself LOL.

I have liked Weird Al for a long time. I used to listen to him on the Dr. Demento show on the radio.

Check out the pencil animations and let me know what you think!


1 comment:

Cindy said...

I have loved Weird Al for a long time. I have several of his tapes! Is tapes as bad as saying 8-Track now? Haha.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.